Thursday, May 17, 2012
Help Me Improve My Blogging
By Ellen Stumbo
I know I am not the best blogger. To be honest, I have struggled to find my niche. The thing is, I consider myself a writer, not a blogger, yet blogging is about writing. This is my personal blog, but my life is not interesting enough for you to keep coming back if I don;t have anything to offer.
So I have a big favor to ask, would you consider taking the time to answer some questions and help me out figure out this blogging thing I do?
1. Why do you read my blog? What keeps you coming back?
2. If you were to describe my blog to a friend, what would you say?
3. What topics are the ones where you see my best writing?
4. What topics are of the most interest to you?
5. If you could give me one piece of advice to improve my blog, what would it be?
I really appreciate that you are here and that you read my words and therefore I want to create content that makes you want to keep coming back.
In advance, thanks for answering my questions and helping me out.