Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Internet Out

It seems like my computer at home is having some problems. All of a sudden it is not connecting to the Internet.
At first, I must admit that I was a little frustrated, but now I am thinking maybe God wants a little more of my attention, and "suspending" the plug might be a good thing for me.
During Lent, I took a "break" I limited my on-line activities, realizing that it is sort of an addiction in my life. I am thinking that maybe now I can have some time to do the things I need to do and actually want to do!
I can get working on my book proposals, actually write some more, and clean my house!
I still have a couple of questions to answer for Down syndrome awareness, and as I am able to come to the Library (like today) I will answer those.
Yesterday Nina and I went to Mayo for a Cerebral palsy Clinic Day and I will update as soon as I can. I just have to say that it was a very long day, but I learned so much about Nina, CP, and therapy. There is much to share about our girl.
See you in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. A great reminder for us all!

    I'll look forward to hearing all about your day at Mayo... sometimes those long days turn out to be some of the most productive in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails