In this book, Feldhahm addresses the following:
- When a man says it is nothing personal but business, that is exactly what a man thinks.
- How do men view emotions at work?
- What is the one thing that men fear most and that drives them?
- What drives men crazy when working with women?
- You get the work done, no matter what.
- Men's insecurity and need for respect.
- Be careful with what you wear. You do not want to give the wrong idea.
- Men's top advice for women in the workplace
- Perspective from experienced Christan women
You can click here for more details about the book.
And you can click here for an excerpt of the book.
And HERE you can read chapter one.
I received this book for free by Waterbook Multnomah Publishers in exchange for my honest review.