Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winner of "Different Dream Parenting"

I used random.org to select the winner of the book. There were 13 comments.


suebarber...you win!
I just need your e-mail so that I can get your address and send you the book.

I want to thank all of you that left a comment and shared your favorite books on special needs. I am really excited to read those and to keep learning, and to be inspired, by others that walk this same journey.

While having children with special needs can be hard, there are so many blessings we get to experience. I have seen shades of color I never knew were possible, and I would not want to do life any other way!

Next week, I will have another give-away, so check in because it is inspired by my daughter who has Cerebral Palsy...and walks on her toes...but any little girl might love it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:50 PM

    Yay! My email is hbrws1022@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am in the middle of the book right now and it is so helpful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails