Friday, December 2, 2011

Conversation With the Husband

Andy is sitting in the living room, watching sports, playing some bird game on the iPad. I am walking around, maybe picking up the house, maybe not, I am not telling.

Andy: I saw you blogged about your night at Applebees with your MOPS friends.
Ellen: Wow! You actually read my blog?
Andy: Sure!
Ellen: You know what would be nice. If you read my blog, you could leave me a comment!
Andy: Do you ever read your comments?
Ellen: Of course I do! I read every single one of them!

At this point, I have left the living room and I am walking towards our room. I hear Andy's voice calling.

Andy: Yeah, what about than anonymous comment that said the cake was really good and asked who serves that.
Ellen: Google images does!

I make it to the doorway in our room, and I have that "Aha!" moment. I spin on my heel and march straight back at Andy, stand in front of him, one hand on my hip, one hand pointing at his face!

Ellen: You!
Andy: (laughing)
Ellen: That was you!
Andy: (laughing)
Ellen: (laughing)
Andy: At least you thought it was funny!
Ellen: At least you left a comment!
Andy: (more laughing)
Ellen: (more laughing, shaking my head)

So here you go honey, served by google images, not only a slice, but an entire cake!
(minus the one tasty slice)

3 comments:

  1. LOL you two are funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the Andy I know and love! Do I sense an Angry Birds tournament at family camp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is so funny! I was almost laughing with you guys, mostly because this is a conversation I could so see myself and my husband having with each other. No that it would ever involve him reading my blog (he can turn a computer on, but that's about it!) Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails