Monday, October 20, 2008

My Baby Girl

I love my baby girl. She is so sweet. As time goes by we see more and more of her personality. Already we know that she has a soft heart. I pray that as she gets older, that we will be able to love her and encourage her in the days when she might come home with a broken heart over a comment someone made about her, or a word she was called. Those will be hard days, and as a mom I wish they will never happen.
Yet, she is loving. She will reach out to people that most of us might walk by. Those that we might think do not look the "right" way (if there is such a thing.) But instead she has a smile, and I know that she warms these people's heart. They see how beautiful she is.

These are some fun pictures of Nichole and I.
I was trying to get her to sign for me and giggle (she has a few signs she can make, even though she has recently switched from signing "mom," to signing, "all done" )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails