Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Friends

Not having Andy home means I am more busy than usual. I am not getting to post until late at night when I am exhausted. Especially now with sick little girls.

Today I was supposed to go to a MOPS Steering Team meeting. We did not make it because Nichole was not feeling very good. My friend Melinda was wonderful enough to drop of Essential Oils for me to help my girls (and to help me fight off the sickness too).

Later on the day I got a call from my friend Jane Ann saying she would make sure we got a meal this week, with Andy being gone and the girls being sick. I just know that Jody, Marisa, Barb and Melinda sat around a table today and thought about what they could do to help me out. Thank you friends! You are a blessing to me!

Sorry for the short post today.

Tomorrow I will have more time to blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails