Sunday, September 30, 2012

Down syndrome awareness month, let's get this party started!

October is Down syndrome awareness month. I will not be posting every day, but I do have great plans to share some great stories with you from guest bloggers, as well as answering some good questions you sent my way. Of course I will be sharing some extra cute pictures with you of the rascal.

People with Down syndrome are not accomplishing great things. They go to college, hold steady jobs, marry, and live independently. The sky is their limit!

To start things off, I am sharing this great picture of Nichole, because really, the sky is her limit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails