Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winner of "The Charlatan's Boy"


The Charlatan's Boy


Min: 1

Max: 12

Result:

2

Powered by RANDOM.ORG


The winner is Monique, she was the second person to leave a comment! Monique, be on the lookout for an e-mail from me so I can send you the book!

Thank you all for leaving your favorite books. It gives me more ideas of what I can read next.

Some of my favorite books are:

Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Harry Potter series by JK. Rowlings


Edited to add: Sorry friends, I could not figure out how to get the random.org button to stay fixed with the results! So I just had to copy the results from the button. I did not want this to be unfair to Monique since she won!

1 comment:

  1. I just sent you an email from my work email. Hope that works. I was wondering if something happened. I have been checking. I wonder if I gave you a typo one? Let me know if you do not receive the email and thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails