Wednesday, February 9, 2011

He Holds My Heart

Last weekend, Andy and I went to watch "The Riverdance" as an early birthday present for me (I will be 30 in a few days...oh boy!) Since we would be spending the night away, we decided to take an extra day and also celebrate our anniversary a few days early as well. Every year we take time just to be together. It is fun that we can run to Perkins late at night, just like we used to when we were dating.

We had a wonderful time!

This man is an incredible friend. The respect and admiration I have for him increases as I watch him do life and love people. I got lucky, really lucky. And on top of it all, he is hot!

He holds my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails