Monday, June 21, 2010

The Best Dad

If you ask Ellie who she is going to marry she will tell you she will marry her daddy. He is her prince charming. Actually, all three of my girls adore their daddy, he is their favorite! Yes, sometimes I do feel a little jealous, but, the truth is he is more patient, and a lot stronger! He can swing them, throw them up in the air, and twirl them better than mom!

He is loving and caring. Everyday, he tells his girls that he loves them, and every day he tells them that they are beautiful.

He is the best daddy in the world! He is involved in their lives and he considers these years precious! I am so lucky he chose me! He is the best partner and my best friend.

All four girls in his house absolutely adore him!

He is an extraordinary man, and an extraordinary daddy!



1 comment:

  1. awww your girls all love you, just in a different way!!! you are a great mom!!
    and wow... nina looks soo much like your husband...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails