Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Language

I now know that Babushkas yelling at you here is normal, so I no longer take it personal :)

On a different note, I wanted to share this video of Nina talking some. Even though language is a barrier right now, after a week with her mama, she really is doing fantastic. Enjoy her cuteness! And even though she does not know what "go potty" means, it is cute to hear her say it (She thinks it either means bathroom door, or simply go to the bathroom, as in the actual room, not to use it)


6 comments:

  1. Kris in NH4:24 PM

    Adorable!

    I started following your blog off the RR website. I hope that someday my hubby is open to adoption - in the mean time I'm going to enjoy every update on all the kids I'm following. Your little video of her you just posted warmed my heart! I hope you guys get home quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, isn't she so precious?!!:)
    She's a smart little one too!
    Amy
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  3. her voice is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooovvvveee this video! And she signed, too! Let them yell, Nina seems o.k. to me. Happy birthday, Jesus. Share about Him with Nina. I am sure she is seeing Him everday through you. I can hardly wait to meet her. Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooovvvveee this video! And she signed, too! Let them yell, Nina seems o.k. to me. Happy birthday, Jesus. Share about Him with Nina. I am sure she is seeing Him everday through you. I can hardly wait to meet her. Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. She sounds adorable! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails