Thursday, June 7, 2007

Finally More Pictures

It has been a long time since I updated Ellie's page. I tried to, but our computer is old enought that it cannot always handle uploading photos. Today I thought I would give it a try, and after four tries (yes, FOUR!) it worked! It is also extremely possible that it is my fault and not the computer's.
Ellie continues to grow and she is such a fun little girl. She loves to sing and dance, and she is very loving. Hugs and kisses abound in our house, and we love it!
This is a picture taken during Thanksgiving. We celebrated Christmas with my family so we exchanged presents then. We had a wonderful time together.
We had two bad winter storms during February. And there was lot of snow. Ellie is not able to enjoy playing out in the snow very much yet, but she thught it was a lot of fun to walk as you sink in the snow. She also made her very first snowman! (Ok, Andy and I made it, but she watched us the whole time!)
Kids can do more than parents realize. So one day I walked in the playroom, where I had left my makeup bag, and Ellie was in the process of putting on makeup. "Ellie pretty." She is so cute. It is one of those moments where you cannot stop laughing, and that as a parent, you know better next time.
Ellie loves to color. She had never tried to color on walls, except this one time. Orange was her favorite color then, and she must have thought that the white kitchen walls needed some color. She had to go to the naughty corner, and then she had to try to clean up the wall. She was very sad. Till this day, the orange is still on the wall. (Attention to parents: Orange crayon on walls does not come off easy).
Ellie makes us smile. Little things she does, or says. She is such a joy. How fun when she has a little sister to play with. Children are a blessing from the Lord and we are so thankful He has chosen us to be Ellie's parents, and this other little girl on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails