Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

Today Ellie and I went with our MOPS group to a "Pumpkin Patch," kind of place. There was a slide, and a kids hay maze, and a buggy ride? Ellie had a lot of fun! She did awesome walking on rocks and hay, she didn't even fall once!
Ellie is fearless, she loved going down the big kids slide all on her own! She would laugh and giggle the whole way down!
She also liked climbing on the hay. The Pumpkins came in handy to helped her get up.
"Mommy, I think this one is my favorite"
Still climbing!
We had so much fun! Ellie got to bring home a tiny little pumpkin.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Ellie looks so big! Like such a big girl walking around and climbing and going down the slide! Fun photos--thanks for posting them.
    Love,
    Auntie Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails