Monday, June 18, 2007

Ellie has hair!

Ellie finally has enough hair for me to play with it (when she lets me!). I was so excited when I was able to do pig tails! Ellie kept them for let's say...as long as it took to take the pictures, then she was done. "No ponys mommy, off." Well, we are getting better at this, I am trying to teachher that she needs to have her hair done when we go to places, but sometimes it is not worth the crying (her crying that is :))

Isn't she the cutest!
And for those of you who wonder how big I am this time, well, not that different from Ellie's pregnancy. This picture was taken at 20 weeks, and I have to say that now that I am 23 weeks, my belly has exploded (figure of speech of course!). But I am afraid I am considerably bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails