These are some of my favorite memories:
1. In which we made gingerbread houses. My sisters helped Ellie and Nina and they turned our pretty cute.
Nina loved eating the frosting mostly, but Ellie had a great time being creative.
2. In which Ellie's gingerbread house turns out great. I spend hours peeling potatoes, resulting in several days where mashed potatoes were the main dish. My sister Luisa plays Andy's guitar. The newlyweds spend their first Christmas together.
3. In which Nichole was really excited when my mom and sisters arrived at our house; for hours, Nichole hugged, kissed, and played with my mom. The weather is so nice that my mom and step-dad went out for a walk. Nichole got "The Heffalump" movie and stuffed toy for Christmas, making it the best Christmas present.
4. In which my sister Luisa was the most popular girl in the house. Ellie thinks Luisa is the greatest human being in the universe.
5. In which I got to love on my girls.
6. In which our family spent time together. And we note that the men do not speak Spanish, so my mom, sisters, and I can talk behind their backs...if we wanted to.
7. In which Andy's parents and sister (with her family) came to celebrate Christmas during New Year's. When the girls get to play with cousins, and where we fought the stomach flu, so there were less pictures.
8. In which Nichole was too cute not to snap picture after picture of her.
What are your favorite Christmas memories?
And, do you know how to make your pictures so that nobody can click on them and copy them? Is there a better way to copyright them?