Sunday, October 14, 2012

Breathe Writer's Conference

This weekend I attended Breathe Christian Writer's Conference. It was awesome!

A couple of years ago I met Shelly Beach. (If you have not read any of her books, I highly recommend you do so. Her debut fiction novel Hallie's Heart was amazing! She won the Christy Award for this novel.) Shelly puts on a couple of writer's conferences and I had only attended the one in Iowa. Now I made it to Grand Rapids, Michigan and I am so glad I made the effort to drive the many hours to get there. If you are a writer, I highly recommend Breathe! Shelly has been like a writing "mentor" to me and her encouragement has made all the difference as I pursue writing.

I made lots of great connections and met with some people. I now have some projects to work on and hopefully I will have some exciting news to share with you all in the next couple of months.

I will be working on this blog soon because I have some great posts to share with you, as well as sone great questions to answer about Down syndrome.

On the mean time, stop by my writer blog and consider joining the writing prompt! This week we are talking about: If I knew then what I know now.

Also, did you know I am on facebook and twitter? If you are too, and I am not following you, let me know, I would love to connect beyond this blog!

I won't leave you without a picture, here is a little preciousness to lure you to the writing prompt blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails