Thursday, October 18, 2012

A message from a sibling {a guest vlog}

Hey everyone! My name is Ashley , I have one biological sister, Laura, who has Down syndrome, and my family is also in the process of adopting a little girl, Kamdyn, who also has Down syndrome. I am so honored to be able to do a guest post on Ellen's blog!

Instead of just writing something for you all, I wanted to share with you a video that I made recently about my thoughts on being a sibling to someone with Down syndrome. When someone first finds out that their child has Down syndrome or might have Down syndrome, one of their biggest worries (I've noticed) is how it will affect their other children in the future. So, I decided to make this video to try to help ease worried parent's minds. I hope that you enjoy the video. I had so much fun making it!

Happy Down Syndrome Awareness month!

Visit Ashley's blog: somethingbeautiful1025.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails