Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Down With You

I am looking forward to this documentary! I have the book by my bedside and the pictures are beautiful!

This project was started not by a parent of someone with Down syndrome, a sibling, or a close friend. Jagatojoti Khalsa found beauty in an unexpected place, and he could not turn away. He was touched, and he has used his many talents and gifts (such as his book) to honor and share these wonderful individuals with an extra chromosome.

You can click here and take a look at his projects and amazing photos.

1 comment:

  1. Porque insistes en hacerme llorar en el trabajoooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails