Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dance...as if nobody was watching

I was a ballerina growing up, I have a degree to teach ballet, jazz, and tap. I thought I would end up going to England and dancing for a dance company there. However, I wonder sometimes if God gave me a passion for dance for who I have become now...a mother. And not just any mom, but a mom of girls with special needs.

Dance, dance as if nobody was watching. Somehow this little phrase speaks to my heart and my head is spinning thinking of all the possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing....just warms the heart!! Thanks for sharing this:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails