Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Raising Money For Our Adoption

So it starts... the race to raise money so that we can bring Nina home! There is much to do!

From now on I will be posting about different ways for you to help us raise money.

I have a Chipin application on the left column. We want to raise $1000 by the end of the month! So even if you only give $1, yes, just $1, it will help us get our daughter home!

I hate the idea of her being in an orphanage. I hate the idea of a three year old than needs physical therapy spending one more day with no intervention to help with her development. I just hate the idea of my daughter away from home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails