Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Was Cold All Day

Today, when I picked the girls up at school Ellie said, "Mom, you did not send me to school with the right coat. I was cold all day!"

I was surprised she was cold, since I usually hear the opposite complaint. Once we were home, she told me she had a headache. I suggested she lay on the coach and watch a show. She was quick to agree and was laying down in no time. A few minutes later and her eyes were watery and red. I felt her skin and sure enough, she was very warm.

"Sweetheart" I said, "No wonder you felt cold all day, you have a fever!"

And so I have in my hands a sick little girl. One that loves to be held when she is not feeling good.

Therefore, I do not have a post on our journey with Down syndrome for today! If you are new here, this is great, because now you can catch up!

You can begin by reading HERE: Road Marker 321

When your kids are sick, what do you do to help them feel better?

1 comment:

  1. We use Young Living oils - Thieves is especially good. Melinda Quint taught us to use it as "preventive" throughout much of the cold/flu season. We've already begun this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails