Friday, September 11, 2009

Joy Inspiring

Nichole gives the best hugs. I wonder if somehow she senses when we need her hugs. She holds us so close while humming and patting our backs. These are the moments that I treasure.

I wish I would have known when she was a baby how much joy she would bring to our lives. Down syndrome has not limited her ability to bring us immeasurable joy.

Nichole has changed our perspective when it comes to individuals with disabilities or special needs. We have discovered the beauty and true meaning of life because of her. We are adopting a little girl with Cerebral Palsy because of Nichole.

Nichole has touched and changed so many lives and she is not quite two years old. What a blessing she has been to our family.

I have a new post on our adoption blog too...I suppose it has been a night of reflecting about these precious children that are so overlooked by most of the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love your comment- that she has changed your perspective when it comes to individuals with special needs. This journey has seemed to open a whole new world that we never knew existed before ! And we really enjoy the people we have gotten to meet along the way !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails