Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Exciting Things Happening

This is one of those boring posts where I "update" you and share some exciting things happening.

First, I wrote about what it would be like to walk in my daughter's shoes (she has cerebral palsy and was adopted three years ago). Tomorrow, Thursday, that post will be featured in Mamapedia. Exciting!

Second, also happening tomorrow, I will be doing a radio show for Hope's Not a Crime. I will be sharing about my journey of faith as I became the mother of a child with special needs, and how God changed my heart and led us to adopt another kid with a disability. Exciting! And, I would love for you to tune in and listen!

Click here to listen to the radio show! Thursday February 7th at 9:00 pm central time.

Hope you get a chance to tune in, would love to have you there!

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails