Sunday, August 1, 2010

What About Your Child With Special Needs?

We started this blog when our first daughter, Ellie, was born. Yeah, what a creative blog address huh? I suppose we were not thinking about future children, or the fact that it would become more than sharing pictures.

When Nichole was born, I began to write with a purpose, because the lessons she taught us were many, and because our lives were being transformed.

So this time, instead of me sharing one more of those lessons, I want to know about you. What have you learned? How has your child changed who you are?

Yes, I am asking for you to leave me a comment, or shoot me an e-mail, because I think we can all learn from each other.

And after you leave a comment, if you feel like it, you can read how I would answer this question. My Teacher of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails