Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog News

Our blog had a makeover a few months ago, and as you can see there are several tabs, "Home" "Down Syndrome" "Adoption" "Ask a Question" and "Contact me"

Basically, we have 3 blogs now.
"Home" is general news about our family
"Adoption" is our adoption blog
"Down syndrome" is our blog for all things related to Down syndrome

If you haven't checked our different blogs (or tabs) you might be missing posts about our adoption process or news about Down syndrome life :)

I also say this because we are closer to traveling, and before we go, our adoption blog will go private, so you will have to let me know if you want an invitation to see our adoption blog.

And, we do have news on our adoption blog, you can go and check it out! And at this point, comments are very encouraging to us!

4 comments:

  1. I would like an invitation to your adoption blog, as I follow closely all you share here. God bless your journey of adoption and provide your every need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ellen, We'd like to be able to see your adoption blog too! We watch it closely to keep up on things that are happening with your growing family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen, I would love to have an invitation to keep up to date on the adoption blog...praying God's best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want you to know that I am really amazed and inspired by you and your family. Good luck with the adoption - I'm sure everything will be great. I'm sure this little girl will greatly enhance your families life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails