Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cinderella

Ellie is without a doubt, our Cinderella.

She watches the movie, she dresses up, she even plays with daddy (he is prince charming) and has him quote the movie (which she knows by heart). She likes to play the part when she dances with him at the ball, then she runs and daddy calls for her, "Come back, come back, I don't even know your name!"
So when she got to dress up at school, we knew exactly what she would wear.
Ellie's best friend at school was Snow White. They are so cute!


Ellie shared with her teacher and class about her costume. There were three Cinderella's that day. But I would say, my Cinderella was the best!

2 comments:

  1. she is just so precious! I love her little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! My little Rebeca also loves pricesses... And while she watches each movie, she does exactly the same as the princess. Today, she is Sleeping Beauty, but last week, she was Snow White, and before Snow White, she used to be Cinderella...
    Kids are just adorable!
    I send kisses for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails