Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'm hanging out over at ellenstumbo.com

Hello friends,

It has been a long time since I updated this blog. I mean to come back here, but keeping two blogs has been harder than I thought it would be. I have more writing commitments and deadlines, so I find myself with little time to update here.

But, I haven't been absent, I am still hanging out on Facebook and twitter!

As for blogging, I am writing over at ellenstumbo.com. I have to make a better plan to keep up on this blog, but on the meantime, I hope we can stay in touch.

To make things even easier, I wanted to extend the invitation so you get all my posts delivered directly to your inbox.



Let's stay connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails