Sunday, July 1, 2012

Where I will be during July

This July our family will be taking a much needed break. We have family reunions and Andy and I will be attending a pastor's retreat (I am really excited about the retreat, we NEED it!)

This is where I ask for your help. I am not going to be blogging as much - I will be doing some cross-posting from my writer's blog. - but instead, I would love to share your guest posts. If you are the parent of a child with special needs, if you have an adoption story to share, or if you have found beauty amongst brokenness or in unexpected places, would you let me know? I would love to share your story!

And also, would you pray for our family that this is a time of rest and a deep connection with God as we seek Him during our time off?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails