Thursday, November 3, 2005

I Love My Baby Girl






I love my baby girl!
Quiero muchisimo a mi bebita!





Even though she is small, Ellie loves standing up! She is so strong that she can hold all her weight and all we do is hold her hands and help her ballance. Andy and I figured we would try the johny-jump-up. She is still too small, but she seemed to like it.
A Ellie le encanta pararse!








Daddy's little princess
La princesa de papa.













She is so cute, we have to take lots of pictures.
Esta tan bonita que le tomamos fotos casi todos los dias.


Esta es la foto mas reciente que le tomamos. No le importa traer sombrero y que bueno porque en invierno va a necesitarlos.
This is Ellie's most recent picture. She does not mind wearing hats and we are glad because she will have to wear them during winter.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you posted some recent pictures of her. Ellie is so cute--and so big! I can't wait to meet her in person (and then she'll be even bigger).
    --Auntie Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. If you do not subscribe to comments, make sure you check back for my reply to your comment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails